- SEO -What is SEO?
SEO is “Search Engine Optimisation”.
SEO is in essence, the process of enhancing the performance of your website on search engine results pages. By utilising effective SEO, you can increase the organic (not paid for) traffic to your website, increasing your brand visibility, and the awareness of your business online.
Our SEO Strategy
There are four key areas that we use to provide a comprehensive SEO strategy.
- Accessibility – To start any SEO strategy right, we make sure that your website includes lots of relevant content. SEO is so much more than a “Build It And They Will Come” approach. We have to make sure that your site lets the big search engines know about your site.
- Indexing: Indexing allows the Search engines to scour through your site and collect data which will help them generate search results.
- Appearance: We optimise your website to make sure it appears as an attractive proposition on the Search Engine Results Pages, so prospective customers will want to click on your site over the competition.
- Results: The End of SEO is to drive targeted organic traffic to your site. We analyse your sites average performance to see what works best for you and what needs a little work.
Does Your Business Need SEO?
SEO is playing the long game. Successful SEO is the culmination of a long-term Strategy, which, if implemented correctly, can increase your customer base exponentially.
So, What Makes Good SEO?
- In-Depth Keyword Analysis
- Relative & Unique Content
- Search Engine Allowances
- Linking Structure Analysis
- Improved SERP’s Rankings
- Site Tag Analysis
- Meta Data Optimisation
- Data Structure Correction
- Content Optimisation
- Social Sharing
How can Angelton Digital Marketing Agency help with my SEO?
As with everything we do, Analysis comes first. We run a comprehensive check of your websites general SEO status and also the health at the back-end. Our analysis will flag up any quick fixes that will give your website a good burst of SEO awesomeness. We will then build a Digital Strategy that marry your business objectives and keywords you’d like to be found for. In the long term we will optimise your website further, making adjustments to infrastructure and ongoing content. Each month, we will send you a clear report so you know how we are doing!
Can I Do My SEO Myself?
SEO is an ever changing landscape. The basic principles, however are ever-present, and can totally be learned. It would however, be hugely demanding and time consuming.
Sure you could hire an SEO expert to work in house. The average yearly salary for an SEO specialist is £32,000 p.a. Could your business truly afford that expense?